A premix of OPC and binder, this customizing cement offers high-function and high-quality at reduced cost to contend with the buildings becoming taller and larger and more high-quality.
Standard manufacturing method
Complicated ingredient scaling and management
Use of admixture and limited silo facility
High discrepancies in quality
Difficult to manufacture specialty concrete
Performance- / function-centric specialty cement
Able to add a small portion of admixture
High-strength / low- heat / high-early-strength / spalling resistant
Low-heat Low-shrinkage Slag Cement
A type of blended cement developed to overcome temperature cracking and demoted durability due to heat of hydration, especially in mat foundation of high-rise or large buildings. This nature-friendly low carbon-emission cement’s high-strength and high-fluidity properties cut heat level to half that of OPC.
1. Outstanding anti-thermal-cracking property with approx. half the level of heat of hydration compared to OPC
2. Better workability with outstanding fluidity compared to OPC
3. Excellent resistance to chemicals and seawater due to hydration of pozzolan ingredients
4. Increased compressive strength due to prolonged pozzolanic reaction
5. Able to blend for low-heat product
6. Enhanced economy and quality compared to existing products
1. Substructures of marine structures and bridges
2. Foundations of high-rise buildings
3. Underground structures such as underground LNG storage tank
-Those consumers who need continuous transaction may sign a purchase contract with Asia Cement.
-When signing the contract with Asia Cement, the sales price, payment method and transportation condition may be determined based on a certain form.
-For your purpose, packaged or bulk products can be supplied.