A premix of OPC and binder, this customizing cement offers high-function and high-quality at reduced cost to contend with the buildings becoming taller and larger and more high-quality.
Standard manufacturing method
Complicated ingredient scaling and management
Use of admixture and limited silo facility
High discrepancies in quality
Difficult to manufacture specialty concrete
Performance- / function-centric specialty cement
Able to add a small portion of admixture
High-strength / low- heat / high-early-strength / spalling resistant
A type of grouting slag cement that offers satisfactory fluidity to cement mortar and concrete, prevents segregation and achieves high-strength early. This stable and durable product retains great workability as well as excellent resistance to chemicals.
1. Outstanding workability: Supplement of slag powder allows for better fineness compared to Portland cement for increased workability.
2. Low heat of hydration: Having relatively low clinker content compared to Portland cement, blast furnace slag cement undergoes a little heat of hydration and more effectively prevents thermal cracking.
3. Excellent long-term strength: Because of the gradual hydration process, short-term strength is subpar to standard cement, but it retains much better long-term strength
4. Excellent stability: In general, slag cement products have better stability than Portland cement.
5. Resistance to chemicals: Due to reduced Ca(OH)2 by pozzolanic reaction, slag cements have higher chemical resistance and lower expansion rate when exposed to NaOH, compared to Portland cement.
6. Deterrence of alkali aggregate reaction: Its low alkaline property prevents cracking.
7. Energy-saving and environment-friendly cement: Because slag cements do not require firing process, they use fewer clinkers, reuse more industrial byproducts and reduce CO2 generation.
-Those consumers who need continuous transaction may sign a purchase contract with Asia Cement.
-When signing the contract with Asia Cement, the sales price, payment method and transportation condition may be determined based on a certain form.
-For your purpose, packaged or bulk products can be supplied.