A premix of OPC and binder, this customizing cement offers high-function and high-quality at reduced cost to contend with the buildings becoming taller and larger and more high-quality.
Standard manufacturing method
Complicated ingredient scaling and management
Use of admixture and limited silo facility
High discrepancies in quality
Difficult to manufacture specialty concrete
Performance- / function-centric specialty cement
Able to add a small portion of admixture
High-strength / low- heat / high-early-strength / spalling resistant
Blast furnace slag cement can be classified into 3 types depending on the content of slag. In comparison to Portland cement, this slag cement retains less heat from hydration, higher durability and chemical resistance, and less permeability. It is mostly used in large-scale constructions including dams, sea banks, tunnels and subways.
1. Excellent workability
2. Low heat of hydration
3. Excellent long-term strength
4. High resistance to chemicals
5. Deters alkali aggregate reaction
6. Energy-saving and environment-friendly cement
1. Common civil construction, industrial structures and finishing materials
2. Structures in or near ocean
3. Heat resistant structures like furnace and chimneys
4. Chemical plants and facilities
5. Sewage facilities and dam structures
-Those consumers who need continuous transaction may sign a purchase contract with Asia Cement.
-When signing the contract with Asia Cement, the sales price, payment method and transportation condition may be determined based on a certain form.
-For your purpose, packaged or bulk products can be supplied.